- 1 Career History
- 2 Awards & Exposures
- 3 Career Background
- 4 ISS is equivalent for GIS (Global Investment Solutions) in Barclays Wealth which is responsible for the Global Research, Investment Philosophy which is adopting behavioral finance, all products relating matters (development, introduction, providing, education and market), and provide the portfolio proposal based on Barclays SAA / TAA and so on.
- 18.104.22.168.1 Rakuten Group
- 22.214.171.124.2 President & Chief Investment Officer
- 126.96.36.199.3 Jun 2008 – Jun 2012
- 188.8.131.52.4 Buddy Investments Inc.
- 184.108.40.206.5 President
- 220.127.116.11.6 Apr 2005 – May 2008
- 18.104.22.168.7 Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- 22.214.171.124.8 Executive Fund Manager
- 126.96.36.199.9 Dec 1987 – Mar 2005
- 188.8.131.52.10 Taiyo-Kobe Bank, Ltd.
- 184.108.40.206.11 Retail Sales, Ikebukuro-Eki Branch
- 220.127.116.11.12 Apr 1985 – Dec 1987
Started as a banker who was dreaming to be an international business man, but changed my life when seconded to an asset management company. Spent over 20 years as a fund manager, 7 years as presidents of two asset management companies, and 5 years as a head of investment solution team at a private bank. This is my entire career in the asset management industry.
Awards & Exposures
Awarded to “the Fund of the year” by Morningstar, and also received Selected Fund Status granted by Standard & Poor’s.
Had been a regular commentator on the news show “Morning Satellite” for several years until Jun 2012.